`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's hear your BOLD predictions for 2013

RE: Let's hear your BOLD predictions for 2013
(02-18-2013, 03:12 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Almost, I think the O's will win the East with the Jays getting the wild card. This will be the biggest shocker with the Yanks not making the post season. Yankee fans will be irate.

Trout has a "good" year but not as great as his rookie year. Soft-more slump sets in.

Cespedes continuously improves having a stellar season leading the A's to a second consecutive AL West title.

Harper has a break out season leading the Nats to win the NL east.

Sounds like there's a little animosity against the Giants but they'll edge the free-spending Dodgers to take the NL west again.

Indians shine but still struggle with pitching woes, still finishing with a better record than the Tigers. The Royals take the still weak AL Central.

NL Central is a toss up between Cards or Reds though I still hold onto hope the Pirates take it.

Do you think Lincecum will bounce back, or has he seen the end of his star days?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's hear your BOLD predictions for 2013 - by uvaspina - 02-18-2013, 03:19 PM