`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pre sale problems on ebay?

RE: pre sale problems on ebay?
(02-01-2013, 05:10 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: I bought a box of 2013 Topps in November in a presale. The description said that the box would be sent out the day it dropped in stores. I haven't gotten box yet and am starting to get worried. I have a tracking number and when I enter it in at the USPS website and it says that it acknowledges the number and that it was created in November but that's about it. Should I be worried or do I need to do something? I contacted the seller and all he did was give me the tracking number again. He didn't mention if he sent out the box or give me a date when the box would be sent out. Thanks for any opinions.

You should definitely be worried. I bought rather large arcade machines from a guy (who also sells a good number of sports cards go figure), it happened when I was having a shipping company pick them up, their town flooded and the roads in and out were closed. Long story short guy stalled me, and led me lines of nonsense through emails/phone convo's about how it was no problem, 3 days after 45 days had passed he immediately changed his tone actually going as far as sending me a message through ebay I am keeping both machines and you're money. And guess what he did.

Ebay/paypal told me tough luck even though he went as far as to admit screwing me over. Foolish me I thought I was covered up to 60 days and found out the hard way, its only 45 days. So in answer to your question, unless you paid with a credit card, if the guy wants to be dishonest you're out your cash and there is nothing you can do about it.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pre sale problems on ebay? - by petesahuttt - 02-01-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: pre sale problems on ebay? - by dpatera - 02-01-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: pre sale problems on ebay? - by shezdoni - 02-01-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: pre sale problems on ebay? - by snappyjoe75 - 02-01-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: pre sale problems on ebay? - by krn001 - 02-01-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: pre sale problems on ebay? - by bgt masters of tikid - 02-01-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: pre sale problems on ebay? - by dhendrix1303 - 02-01-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: pre sale problems on ebay? - by hckydv7 - 02-01-2013, 07:29 PM