`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Black Break- 1st Super High End Break-updated 1/12/13 with pic

RE: Panini Black Break- 1st Super High End Break
Thanks! I'm fooling around with mobile pb now. It was about time, I've been getting murdered the last few months from hobby and retail. I think my best auto pull has been an Alfred Morris Momentum base auto /799 on Christmas during that time. I've gotten some nice cards and what not, but not a major hit like that. Actually I think it's my 3rd best pull right after 1992 Classic Four Sport Shaq Auto /150 I pulled when I was 10, and then in 1994 I also pulled the regular Classic Shaq auto /500 (Think back then how hot those cards were!) I took a break from cards from about 1996 to 2008, got back in until 2011 when I took a mini break until this year. I think the best pulls i had until now was from 2009 UD Ballpark baseball, when I pulled a Quad GU Spokesmen of Jeter,James,Crosby,Howe /25 and I pulled a 20th Anniversary Memorbilia of Tiger Woods. I ended up trading the Woods for some Vick rookie autos toward the end of the 2009 football season, and I can't remember what I traded the Spokesmen for. I've had some offers so far from friends and a few on here, just haven't decided what to do yet.
Here it is:

[Image: IMAG0136.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panini Black Break- 1st Super High End Break - by SkylerDean0526 - 01-12-2013, 09:00 PM