`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1998-99 sp authentic any of the early spx?

RE: 1998-99 sp authentic any of the early spx?
(01-07-2013, 11:44 AM)buckunteer Wrote: 1997 SPx looks absolutely amazing, maybe the best base set ever produced: high-quality card, hologram, die-cut, etc. No true RCs in the first two years of spx though; they were produced mid-season.

as with all 98-99 UD products, there are tons of Jordans to hit, some numbered, and of course a handful of autos if you're insanely fortunate! (there are a limited number of MJ autos in the first two years of SPx as well).

Buck, thanks as always. I should just PM you from now on when I am thinking of ripping a box. You are always the one that responds with all the intel. I have my eye on a few graded singles but if I strike out I may have to rip something.SPx Sound great, any year you feel is better? What are your thoughts on them vs SP Authentic? Some great RCs in that box it seems. Also, whats a good price to pay?

Did an old school 89 Hoops/ 92-93 Stadium Club rip this weekend and got nada. An off centered Robinson RC that is not a candidate for grading and a Chris Mullin Beam Team...Lame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1998-99 sp authentic any of the early spx? - by user_3n5kp - 01-07-2013, 11:54 AM