`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
chads-cards may like? Always bet on "mirror" black!!!

RE: chads-cards may like? Always bet on "mirror" black!!!
(12-01-2012, 07:21 PM)nineof Wrote: Love the "Passenger 57" reference. Big Grin

And awesome job adding that card to your pc. Monster.

Thanks nineof, you are always posting such kind words for everyone's maildays! I have to see if I can't put together a Bengals "care" package for you. Not sure what I have but it is Christmas soon... once I get some worthy stuff i'll PM you.
(12-01-2012, 07:30 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not kidding. we shared some mutual friends (i never met him), and we always would end up calling his number just to hear the message. it was a british woman's voice, and it started "you have dialed xxx-xxx-xxxx. you have reached the number of...." and then all the sudden, in a booming shout, it's wesley snipes, who bellows "<b>SNIPES!</b>. then british woman comes back on: "please leave a message after the beep. and remember..." [snipes voice] "<b>ALWAYS BET ON BLACK!"</B>

That was his outgoing message for at least 2 years. i think i called it at least 100 times just to hear it. wish i had known back then how to record it...absolutely the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life

I was hoping you weren't kidding & damn how cool is that? I don't know anyone who is friends w/ famous peeps or anyone famous at all! I've never even see any local Detroit athletes around town & i'm 39 or any hollywood stars around (MI has that tax break thing where alot of movies are shot all around us these days). I would have loved to hear that message just once, or had the ability to even call it. I would have been like you fo sho! Your lucky man, sounds like it was hilarious!

Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

Messages In This Thread
RE: chads-cards may like? Always bet on "mirror" black!!! - by rds1173 - 12-01-2012, 08:43 PM