`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I Keep Pulling Too Many Autos of Anthony Davis!

RE: I Keep Pulling Too Many Autos of Anthony Davis!
(11-09-2012, 09:39 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Well with the first three games, I won't put the blame on him (meaning it wasn't really his play), but when Stuckey only shoots 1 for 23 (or 27, can't remember), that's horrible. 1) It's missed field goals, but 2) with nobody scoring from the perimeter, people were going hard on Monroe.

The last two games, it's been rebounding issues and porous defense.

And this isn't a problem now, but it will be if not addressed soon. Max has been playing great...for Max. But he's a backup PF, not starter quality. Eventually we need to start Drummond at C and Monroe at PF. That will be the defensive presence we need, because our guards can't seem to stay in front of their man. Also, I'd love to see Jerebko starting over Prince. I love Prince, I do, but he's not starter quality anymore. He's lost more than a step and never been very offensive. I think he'd be best in limited minutes. Believe me, I could go on and on all day about what this team needs to do. I don't necessarily put everything on Frank though, but if he starts 0-16 like he did in NJ, he needs to get out. Smile

Very good, sir.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Keep Pulling Too Many Autos of Anthony Davis! - by rjcj2017 - 11-09-2012, 10:26 PM