`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Additions to My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric Auto Set

RE: Additions to My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric Auto Set
I do like the look of those cards. If I was a fan of either player, I'd be all over them. A lot of QBs and WRs came out of the 2011 along with a lot of collectors. It would be virtually impossible to track them all down.

Then again, this was an impossible set as well. I never imagined I'd get this far. Helps to have "eyes" out there helping me look!

(10-21-2012, 11:31 PM)timmyray79 Wrote: 2011 for ya...

[Image: andydalton.jpg]

[Image: scan0411.jpg]

(10-22-2012, 12:18 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Very nice Timmy!

Mel I have been searching but nothing has turned up on the ones you need yet. Ive contacted the person who I think has the Damian Williams, atleast he does on photobucket. Emmanual Sanders as you said had been pulled, was on ebay last year but somebody whos helped me with terapeak before couldnt find it so im assuming the person never left feedback. Will continue to look though. Eventually something will turn up Smile
Thanks for your assistance. Funny thing, though.....Steelers' fans like myself are usually not that quiet. I thought for sure someone knows who has that Sanders.

It would be nice to get a few more while some of these guys are still relevant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additions to My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric Auto Set - by melcmd - 10-22-2012, 09:17 PM