`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
are you watching? FLEER RETRO MJ JAMBALAYA 1/1 AUTO

RE: are you watching? FLEER RETRO MJ JAMBALAYA 1/1 AUTO
I got to read that story.. I haven't been looking at the homepage stories this week...

I hate it when non-serious bidders bid just to mess with people...... or they try to deceive collectors/sellers with false information... I been talking to somebody about my 06-07 Jambalaya MJ today.. guy says he wants to buy outside ebay.. I tell him I still get charged paypal fees no matter what.. so he says I am saving money, because ebay/paypal fees combined is 18%... but only paypal fees is 2.9%... I think I got charged more than that for a $1,620 transaction a couple months ago..
Same guy says he is bidding on the 97/98 Jambalaya MJ right now.. but I do not see his Ebay ID.. Yes, I know you can't see the ID's, but I checked using his feedback transaction number... which nothing, even close shows up..... he said he already bid on it, but the facts says he hasn't.. he is just trying to talk me into going lower on my buy now price...
It's ok to try & wheel & deal.. but a better excuse is, "hey, I don't have that much money.. but if you want to sell it now, I can afford this amount.... _____." That would work a lot better than saying, I have so much money that I am bidding on high dollar cards, but I want to buy yours for real cheap, so I can grade it & flip it...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

A bid retractors' dream...........
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

that RETRO MJ Jambalaya is a dream card... Wait until UD releases an original PMG auto 1/1 of MJ... ??? will that sell for higher than the Jambalaya? would it be considered more scarce than the Jambalaya?

I think yes, because there are a lot of 97-98 Jambalayas, compared to a green PMG, which only has print run of 10... those two cards should of been redemptions.. because of the extreme high dollar value..

-- the buyer that asked me about my 06-07 jambalaya MJ & also said he was bidding on a 97-98 one, which he never bid on... well, he now listed a 97-98 MJ.... he's trying to flip cards.. .he has a 98.5% feedback rating.. 3 negatives & 2 neutrals.. the negatives claims he sold a fake Kobe jersey... cancelled a winning bid then asked winner to pay $25 extra to have the card.... also, a buyer claims that this guy kept the money & never shipped a card... check ebay # 110965411649 as reference to bad seller.

Why do you care if someone is trying to flip cards, I buy and sell cards every day, I try to buy low sell high all the time am I doing something wrong?
[Image: bobbyrain.jpg]

IM BACK SO LETS GET SOME TRADES DONE

I'm not against it, but if the buyer is lying about a card to get it for a cheaper price.. saying it is for their PC.. then they turn around & try to flip it.. it gets me upset..

because I would go lower on some of my cards or trade in their favor, if they were a true collector... most collectors lose a lot of money when they buy boxes/packs.. they try to recoup some of the money to buy more cards.. I do not buy cards or boxes for profit. I am in it for the love of the collecting sport.. I get a few emails every day asking to drop the prices of my cards.. a majority of the time, I will drop the price or cut a deal for a fellow collector...

I sold one of my Ultimate 06-07 signature sets & actually lost money on it.. I sold it knowing the buyer is going to break the set & try to make an $800+ profit.. The guy is still having problems selling some of the cards.. because everybody wants to buy way below 1/2 BV or SV..

Everybody is trying to come up with quick cash when buying/selling cards... it's human nature to try to make money... but lying to get cards for cheap is unethical...

I've had one person say they wanted a card for their husband's birthday.. well, the ebay ID, email & name on paypal account goes to a guy.. the email is attached to the guy's facebook account.. which says the person is single.. he is also 17 years old according to the birthday on his FB page..
*United States Navy*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JORDAN-1...2842264%26

It's on again as a BIN listing.
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

Looks like nobody wants to buy it... Collectors know that most of those previous bids were bogus...

Nobody is even bidding in the 2006-07 Jambalaya MJ that is on ebay...

I guess the interest has died down!! Now that Exquisite college cards came out....
*United States Navy*

Looking to buy the 06-07 jordan jambalaya or any others that are out there... Have the original 97 and the retro.... Please let me know bodenbrandon@yahoo.com

(10-11-2012, 05:45 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Not to mention the MJ precious metal jems. Simply ridiculous. Would love to own oneSmile

Any for sale or trade ??

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos