`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish!

RE: I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish!
(10-07-2012, 07:03 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: @stera8 Thank you for the tip. I double checked and it is the manufactures' site I dl'd the software and updates from. I deleted everything yesterday am currently in the progress of unzipping and re-installing all the files they had for this model and OS. Unfortunately during this process, I've found out my disc drive is no longer reading discs, so the software that Ace sent with the scanner is currently of no use. I was about to try to buy a used/new drive (depending on cost) before I discovered you could get these files from the manufactures' website. So again, thank you!

yeah. don't waste your funds on a new drive (unless you love watching movies or making cds)... At the store i work with this past week we actually just got in all new software (various companies) and they are no longer giving the cds. Basically you go to the company's website and download the trial and activate it with your code you purchase.
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish! - by stera8 - 10-07-2012, 09:58 PM