Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Getting Old, FAST!

This Is Getting Old, FAST!
Good day, Beckett Community!

This link you are now reading is a tutorial on how to leave feedback for your trades!!!

It is a very rainy day here in Halifax, and I have been pretty much stuck inside, cleaning the house. The place looks great, so I must have done something right! Haha! On to my digression. I have been left yet ANOTHER negative feedback in a trade! I know that this is an accidental happening, but it has now happened to me three times this year! There is absolutely no reason for this type of thing to happen! There are many threads regarding Accidental Feedback posted to ALL boards, and each and every one of them has a response explaining that there is nothing that can be done to rectify this situation yet.

I went out of my way to make sure that there was a thread detailing what this community thinks is proper trading conduct, and have received rave reviews from all of you fine folks for this thread. Many of you have also put input into play and I have graciously added it to the Original Post. Please, if you have any questions regarding trading here on Beckett.com, go ahead and read what the community thinks.

Don't have the time to read it... well then I have bad news for you. You probably should not be trading within the community then. If you do not have time to learn the ropes and conduct yourself properly, like so many of us experienced members have done (how do you think we have garnered the experience?), then you cannot blame us for getting upset.

Now the reasons that this happens are detailed in the thread that I wrote out, but I will oblige again. Please, for the love of all that we care about, do NOT leave feedback from your iPhone or android!!! They are not compatible with the site right now and do not register the stars. This gives the trader that you have dealt with inappropriate negative feedback, and creates a hassle for yourself, the other traders, their future traders and most of all, the Mods! If you have your iPhone on you when you are marking the cards as received, do not leave feedback. Wait until you get home and can do it on a PC, laptop or Mac! This does not need to happen anymore!

So to conclude my rant, I will say this: If I receive accidental negative feedback with a good comment again, I will be leaving deserved DEPLETED feedback for the other trader for their improper conduct. If this upsets you, then please pay more attention to what you are doing, as I do not need more hassles, or just do not offer to trade with me. If I have offended you, then I am sorry for that. There is no need for this to happen. I have never left an accidental negative for anyone, and will do my absolute best to make sure that I never will.

Thank you for your time, Beckett Community. Best wishes!

Randi

Messages In This Thread
This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by rayeates - 09-10-2012, 04:22 PM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by rayeates - 09-11-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by gmccarth - 09-10-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by shezdoni - 09-11-2012, 02:31 AM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by pens1fan - 09-11-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by rayeates - 09-11-2012, 07:29 AM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by wickabee - 09-11-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by rayeates - 09-11-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by josiahcecil - 09-12-2012, 07:35 AM
RE: This Is Getting Old, FAST! - by rayeates - 09-12-2012, 07:57 AM