`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Bowman Chrome $49.99 Couldnt resist

RE: 2008 Bowman Chrome $49.99 Couldnt resist
(09-01-2012, 08:46 AM)stera8 Wrote: nice deal! and i feel your pain, I want to save up for some Chrome as well but I want a box of 2011 chrome reallllly bad.
I bought 1 box of 2011 Bowman Chrome and like 10 loose packs and I did exceptionally well...I pulled a Matt Moore Gold Refractor Auto, Dustin Ackley Gold Refractor Auto, Hunter Morris Refractor Auto, Aaron Hicks Auto, and Nathan Eovaldi Auto. I got the Moore from the box and the other 4 I got from Walmart value boxes. There was a box with 5 packs of 2011 topps update and 1 bowman chrome pack and I killed it. I would recommend scooping up a box if you could. There is a ton of great potential with the prospect autos. But keep in mind cards numbered 1-110 are in 2011 Bowman with the 2 Chrome cards per pack like this years bowman and cards 111-220 are in bowman chrome. So make sure you grab the right box. I would recommend Blowout Cards. All ton of people on this site told me to try them and I did. Unless you can find a box at a card shop which is no easy task. And then there is always the Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects which is a lot cheaper and has some great stuff too. I think you can pull a Harper Auto out of all 3 Bowman releases. But if you do I wish you the best of luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2008 Bowman Chrome $49.99 Couldnt resist - by joba the clark - 09-01-2012, 09:20 AM