`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
1984 Star & 1986 Fleer Jordan RC's!!! The icons!!

RE: 1984 Star & 1986 Fleer Jordan RC's!!! The icons!!

I posted these images before but I am a sucker for the MJ RC threads so dug this one up while exploring the boards.

Bengu- That is an absolutely STUNNING 9! Beyond gorgeous with the 10 centering.

I purchased the 2 below as my grand return to collecting. The Fleer was picked up on ebay for $700. The 9 centering sold me and the card presents as well if not better than most PSA 9s I've seen. After purchasing I ended up completing the entire set with all key cards in BGS 8.5 or higher, stickers in BGS 9 is my current project.

My brother just picked up the BGS 9.5 with 10 for centering and 10 for edges,9.5 on corners and surface. Makes me want an upgrade!!

The Star came right after. I just couldn't have one without the other. The bottom right corner bothers me sometimes but the triple 8.5 subs made me go after it. The price was great at under a grand. I couldn't resist and feel I got great deals on both.

The Fleer is no doubt the more attractive and iconic card. Should PSA ever start grading Star though, i feel we will see a tremendous spike in price. It is far more rare and I for one believe any card that is licensed and released 2 yrs prior to the other needs to be considered the true RC. In any event, any Jordan Collection or IMO any Sportcard Collection in general needs both.

[Image: National.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1984 Star & 1986 Fleer Jordan RC's!!! The icons!! - by user_3n5kp - 09-05-2012, 12:03 PM