`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron

RE: Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron
I think people see what they want and that is the fun part of these boards. I think Kobe has more skill than Lebron. LB has bulk size especially in his postion, sort of like Shaq was in his day...big, strong hard to deal with. Kobe is pure skill, speed, determination. Kobe is a dominate force out there every night. The bigger the game the better he plays. He has learned how to win and finish Lebron hasn't really learned that yet.

People are calling Lebron more skilled based on size. Shaq had size but his skill set wasn't great he just knew how to use it to his advantage. Kobe is a better shooter and certainly a better finisher. I would take Kobe any day over Lebron but again thats just me I respect everyone elses opinon as well. Its really tough to compare players with pure stats. Players are in different systems and play different styles and take different shots. Shaq has the highest or one of the highest FG % in history yet he couldn't hit a FT or an outside shot to save his life. Based on stats he is one of the best shooters % wise in history....see my point.

LB is great - Kobe is great who is better depends on who you ask!!!
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron - by newfiecomicguy1 - 06-14-2012, 11:22 AM