`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why are people on ebay so stupid?

why are people on ebay so stupid?
As most of you know, i have been trying for months to complete my carmelo anthony topps letterman set. I have five letters (A,N,H,O,N). well, two more letters showed up for sale the other day, one of which i need. The T is a 1/1 up for auction and I dont understand why people are placing so many bids on the card when it still has 2 days left? They are jacking the price of the card up for no reason, I messaged the guy within 5 minutes of him posting the card for auction if he would be interested in just selling it outright, and offered him good money. he said he would sell it for 350. 350 for one letter????????????? no way. so now, i am forced to sit at my computer and bid an insanely high number, which i will because this is the first T i have seen anywhere in over two months, when they could save all of us some money and wait until the auction is ending to bid.

One thing i did notice, is that alot of the accounts that are bidding, have very low feedback. I mean, i know that mine is under 50, but there are a few that have below 5? any ideas or thoughts on either of them.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

Messages In This Thread
why are people on ebay so stupid? - by natebuzzadams2 - 05-16-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: why are people on ebay so stupid? - by djohn - 05-17-2012, 09:19 AM
RE: why are people on ebay so stupid? - by djohn - 05-17-2012, 01:30 PM