`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't you just cringe when.......

RE: Don't you just cringe when.......
(04-25-2012, 07:26 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Well, here's my two cents. Boyd- after looking at your profile and seeing that you ONLY comment on these boards when someone is "calling you out" is pretty sketchy. Maybe if you were a little more reputable on these boards then people would want to hear your side of the story, but seeing as you only talk on here after someone has something bad to say about you, doesn't show much to all of us.

Shill bidding sucks, and you're not putting up a good case against yourself so far, at least from what I've read out of all of your posts.

As for those crummy auctions that say "1/1" inside or whatever, if you wanna fall for that and bid on that, then that's your own fault. I've learned from my mistakes on that crap.

Other than that, see ya all on the other threads!

P.S.- This was just my two cents from an outsider.
It's sketchy to want to defend yourself and because you don't post on here regularly? Ummm, okk?

(04-25-2012, 07:18 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: "Please don't insult me with your attitude, Amy (the registered ebay name is Amy).
LOL
(04-25-2012, 07:58 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: BTW, do you still work for the Department of Justice? If so, I have a serious question.

He means mall security when he says DOJ. I work in LE and I don't believe anybody that works for DOJ would act like such a clown like this guy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by djohn - 04-25-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by PadresFan86 - 04-25-2012, 08:26 PM