`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't you just cringe when.......

RE: Don't you just cringe when.......
(04-25-2012, 07:04 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Ok. I have several points to make.

#1. This guy ONLY comes on here when he gets word that someone has mentioned him to defend himself to potential customers. He has never contributed to this community in any other POSITIVE way.

#2. "Never shill bid"
Would have to be naive to believe that.
Here is an example from a few months back:

Bidder Information
Bidder: s***c ( 112Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Item description: Item Title:
Bids on this item:

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 2066
Items bid on: 2037
Bid activity with this seller: 89%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0

If you think that someone bid on 2037 items in a 30 day period with 89% of the bids going to this seller exclusively are all 100% legit, then I have a flat screen TV signed by Babe Ruth i'd like to sell you.
Of EVERYTHING on eBay, someone just happened to like 1800 (roughly) of JUST this seller's stuff? Really?

Finally #3. I noticed he never mentioned about the forged Kobe autograph I seen being sold on his eBay name. And just in case he does say something, If he claims he never sold this Kobe card:

with a forged signature on it, then I will call him a liar because I have seen it myself up for sale on his ID.

Bottom line: If walk like a.... Talks like a..... THEN ITS A

If Boyd denies these claims then he will get a stern talking to from:

I am not claiming he dose or dosen't shill bid but I have my set prices I am willing to pay if he has the card I want and I am willing to pay x for it and it goes above that I just let it go and try for the next one. But with what your saying that defintly sounds like a shill bidder the thing is shill bidders normally go up the the max some is willing to pay $1.00 at a time and if he snipes his auctions and wins them then he is a fool as he would be defeating his purpose of selling cards. I have my limits on every card so it will not affect me much if he did that.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by djohn - 04-25-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by chrisa19978 - 04-25-2012, 07:14 PM