`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHITE WHALE SPEARED!! Exquisite Quad Auto...

RE: WHITE WHALE SPEARED!! Exquisite Quad Auto...
(04-01-2012, 01:22 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Great card.... 4 greats of the game... wish they had replaced LT with Jim Brown though.

Thanks! Jim Brown or Fred Taylor for Sayers on my end though lol.
(04-03-2012, 01:03 PM)dmasci Wrote: Nice card...I'm not really big on the new cards with all the jersey swatches and signatures but that is a GREAT looking card with 4 great RBs..thanks for sharing

Thanks for the comment! I'm not too crazy about alot of the newer cards either.. Couldn't even tell ya the last time I busted some wax but I am a big fan of on card autos and awesome RB's.. Happy to be able to share!
(04-03-2012, 02:01 PM)ft28jags Wrote: LOL..well, we both have one (how ironic) Smile

Lol yes sir, I'll still be stalking all the awesome cards in your photobucket though lol
(04-03-2012, 05:47 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: Awesome card. However I don't see Fred on there man.

Did you buy it on the bay?

Awesome pickup for the PC.

Lol, I wish he was! I was just messing with ft28 because I've been drooling over his for the past year (which is in his trade bucket hint hint lol). Yes I did, luckily I was the only one with my eyes on it as I got it for a few hundred less then I was willing to go.. I'm sure a torn acl and the offseason played a part in that as well though Undecided. Thanks man! Love me some Barry Sanders stuff!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHITE WHALE SPEARED!! Exquisite Quad Auto... - by krayzie83 - 04-03-2012, 09:20 PM