`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
To me, I think this was a WELL planned out attack. He manipulated everything just right. That's why there is such an uproar. YES, there is a risk involved trading on here. We all knew it when we signed up. We ran into a bad apple here. Incenuating that another member with a proven track record here would turn bad is off the wall and uncalled for. Is it a possibility, always. I think we all know deep down that 99% of people here would never even THINK of pulling something like this, and probably even more so now when they see how much trouble this creep is in. If we (the community) can bring this creep to justice, it only helps our community. I have full faith in all established members here and will continue to do so regardless how this turns out. If you're uncomfortable trading, then don't trade. Plain and simple, but don't throw out the accusation that the middle man would run off. It isn't any different than the trader you are dealing with. It still carries risk and spends unnecessary money, time and responsibility.

Derek, I think I speak for a lot of us here. We know you did right, and will continue to do so. Until anything else occurs otherwise, there is zero reason for anyone here to think differently. That's what feedback is for. I know I usually don't get involved in things like this, but I think it hurts us all when things like this come up. If you're concerned to trade/buy/sell, don't do it, point blank. Don't throw others under the bus or point out that something sour could happen. We are all adults here, and forum posts should be treated as such.

Best of luck to everyone involved in this matter, and to the entire community in future deals.

Ray
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me. - by sxfn4lf - 03-27-2012, 03:47 PM