`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
Hey Derek - I know you have been keeping us up to date here, but I'd like to ask that you continue to do so, or in PM if need be.

I am still having a hard time with this situation as I spent a lot of time working with Jake (?) on his Diamond Die cuts - trading here and on the Diamond site. Also invested emotionally praying for his family and situation.

I believe that the Woman is real and is sick and that most everything we heard up until this week was real. I believe you and the others did receive empty packages, and that there is something wrong going on here.

I'm just having a hard time that the person I dealt with would do this - maybe I dealt with someone else, and now the kids or different person took over the account (or maybe it was the kid originally and now is the dad???).

I know that twice he had over $100 BV worth ($150 on one of them) of cards in his posession from me, and I let him wait a week to pay/trade to me for them, and both times he came through - the last one pretty recently. I guess that I am lucky, but just wondering why he paid me when he already had the cards - especially the Die Cuts that were traded on Topps.com - I had no way of proving anything - no shipping, dc, etc. and he could have claimed he never got them.

Anyway - that is why I wan't to know what the outcome is on this - just hoping that the one I dealt with is not the same one that has sent empty packages to you guys.

Thanks,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me. - by hellsbells - 03-27-2012, 03:08 PM