`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
[quote='ande_23' pid='1959729' dateline='1332859224']
This whole thing really bothers me to no end. Have been reading but have not posted until now.

I traded with Jake 5 different times and all went just fine. What is bothering the %$#& out of me is the fact that we also had corresponded quite a bit through PM's over the last six months and the more we typed back and forth, the more things did not seem to "add up"...I feel as though I could have, or should have, said something...but how does one say "gee folks I dunno bout this guy"...

Something about his typing just struck me as though it had to be a kid.

Yea man. I felt the same way as Jakelovescards was always pm'ing me and sending me free stuff. I would talk with him alot. He was so happy that I made him a banner. Even though I said it looked like crap he loved it. He would call me his friend and checked in on me when I was out with severe tooth pain. I couldn't believe what I was reading. This person "Jake" talked to me about work. He told me he worked in the oil and gas field. He said it was his father in laws business. He was a truck driver delivering parts to job sites. Well being the P.I am found someone on facebook who has the same likes as Jakelovescards. He also has a company listed which is in the oil and gas bussiness in Wyoming. Just like he told me. Which makes me believe that this is 100% not a child but the man in the profile. Maybe his name is jake,but not sure. Do I think it was his kids?? NO! A child would get scared and would've contacted Derek immediately after hearing about cops and pressing charges. This is a grown man. Maybe in a tough position by reading all the "Donation" sites made for the mother of his kids. Notice all of them have no funds donated,and even claims they are missing treatments due to paying house bills. I have been searching online and past threads from him on here. I can tell you something isn't adding up. I feel he started off cool,lied about being married. Didn't lie about health issues. Mabe ran into trouble with all the bills and he saw this as a better option to lets say "Drug dealing"..I don't know. What gets me is why not ask the boss "ex father in law" he always said he was super rich!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me. - by talkntribe - 03-27-2012, 10:10 AM