`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!

RE: Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
(03-25-2012, 02:32 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I agree.

You totally showed what you are made of.

You will be in my do not trade or buy from list.

Feedback extortion? How? Because I threatened to leave negative feedback for dishing out a lot of $$ in a prompt manner for cards that were improperly listed?

Seems to me like I had every right to use that option regardless. I'm not a threatening person, but I felt like I had no other choice. Sorry you feel this way about the decision I made.Sad

Not sure how that shows what I am made of..? I guess maybe I shouldn't have posted this eBay experience. I'm glad I did though, because it did stop someone on here from having to deal with what I just did and who knows...maybe it will save some hassles for others in the futureSmile

Also, someone said the cards at the top look the same as the online listings. Not sure how when there are obvious flaws on the upper left portion of the first card. Also, the Chicago on the right is a different color and also has some different lines through out..

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm not on here to argue with anyone just so you all know. I actually enjoy this side of the house a little more than the others. 1 2 3 and I'm outSmile

(03-25-2012, 05:13 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: If it's Paypal, the refund is treated the same as a regular EFT. It's not the same as a refund posting to your credit card. It should show up almost immediately.

I didn't have the funds in pay pal, it was deducted from my credit card on file. Not sure how long that takes since it is going back to the credit card and not pay pal...details said it should appear on my bank statement within 30 days. I hope that doesn't mean my $ will take 30 days...lol

I'll threaten my bank with negative feedback. lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!! - by mickey7mantle7 - 03-25-2012, 05:15 PM