`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT:I need a 6v tyco battery!

OT:I need a 6v tyco battery!
My son is getting interested in remote control cars lately so searched my moms basemant and found my old tyco rebound. the problem is i couldnt find the battery or charger. i found new batteries and chargers on ebay but i really dont want to spend over $30 since i dont even know if the car works. If anyone has one that isnt being used that they wouldnt mind selling to a dad in need please let me know. I'dalso have no problem trading cards for them. thanks-kevin
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: OT:I need a 6v tyco battery!
(12-27-2011, 10:07 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: My son is getting interested in remote control cars lately so searched my moms basemant and found my old tyco rebound. the problem is i couldnt find the battery or charger. i found new batteries and chargers on ebay but i really dont want to spend over $30 since i dont even know if the car works. If anyone has one that isnt being used that they wouldnt mind selling to a dad in need please let me know. I'dalso have no problem trading cards for them. thanks-kevin
Maybe you can rig up (4) 1.5 volt batteries & run wire to the pos & neg terminals just to see if they work.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

There is one listed on amazon for $10 includes the charger and is still in the packaging

http://www.amazon.com/Volt-Recharable-Ba...B000W8K4ZG
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Man my son has like 3 remote control cars with battery and charger in the basement. How old is your son? One is a Spider Man but not a garbage one, a decent one. He would likely sell them cheap. I just wonder if the shipping would kill us.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Good looking out shez! Thanks for the find!
(12-27-2011, 08:27 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Man my son has like 3 remote control cars with battery and charger in the basement. How old is your son? One is a Spider Man but not a garbage one, a decent one. He would likely sell them cheap. I just wonder if the shipping would kill us.
He's 2. His grandma got him a lighting mcqueen rc car for christmas and now he thinks they are the coolest things in the world. Shoot me a message with what you have and Maybe we can work something out.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(12-27-2011, 08:27 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Man my son has like 3 remote control cars with battery and charger in the basement. How old is your son? One is a Spider Man but not a garbage one, a decent one. He would likely sell them cheap. I just wonder if the shipping would kill us.
You could put it in one of those flat rate boxes from the Post Office. around $11, not bad.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]