Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett, please update the Annual Guide Book

RE: Beckett, please update the Annual Guide Book
[quote='ginge01' pid='1815518' dateline='1324494069']

There was not contact from the seller regarding the wrong auto.

See this is why I HATE this hobby sometimes. Here is why:

I was watching the Pennington Auto for 3-4 days and then realized with about a day to go that the auto couldn't have been C Penns so I started a thread asking members who's auto could it be. Well Rogue655 figured it out that it was Chris Perry's. I then contacted the ebay seller and told him this verbatim:

Hello, Im contacting you to let you know an item you sold tonight isnt what it seems to be lol. Item #110789792849 and link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-FLEER-GENUI...19cb961451

I was watching this all week and knew something wasnt right with it as I collect Pennington. The auto on this card isnt his auto!!! The card company placed the wrong auto into the card. The auto is actually of Chris Perry former RB of the Bengals. Proof can be compared to this item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Fleer-Plati...5d3184b25d

Just wanted to bring this to your attention as someone has purchased the card and they may not be aware of this error. Please advise.

Thanks for your time.

and then responded with this the very next day:

Thank you for the information. We will pass it on to the buyer.
Thanks again

Now to find out he never contacted you to let you know bothers me like crazy. Not only did he lie to me but he took advantage of you though at the time I didnt know it was you. Now of course I could contact him and he will say he forgot to contact you but I wouldnt buy it regardless. All he cared about was his $30 and thought if he contacted the buyer and told them the truth they would no longer want the card. Little did he know that you would've kept the card regardless. I just hate people like that. Im sure you probably gave him positive feedback already but I hope you didnt that way you can give him a negative feedback for being a liar and a cheat. Sorry just had to vent!!!

On a separate note is it safe to assume all 44 copies have Chris Perry's auto?

Also Ted Ginn can't catch a cold lol. He is a great returner but definitely wasn't worth a 1st round pick by the Phins, 9th overall to be exact. lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beckett, please update the Annual Guide Book - by bakerman8419 - 12-22-2011, 12:39 AM