`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What card(s) have you bought knowing you paid too much?

RE: What card(s) have you bought knowing you paid too much?
(12-05-2011, 10:59 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: the 2 that come to mind oddly enough are 2 Brett freekin Favre cards i bought.......Bears guy here..WTF?...both of my set triple patch cards i overpaid dearly i think......my 2010 /4 card was the cheepest sold out of the 4 made..i saw the other 3 end over $150,...1 finished up at $230... but i still think i overpaid at $110 delivered...
BUT
had to have it though...its that simple..
Smile
the 2007 set card is a /10 and i touched my toes @ $147 and change a few years ago...Sad
once again...NEEDED it....

After I read this, I have a HUGE smile on my face from ear to ear hearing that a BEARS FAN over paid for some Favre stuff!!! Hahahahaha!!! I LOVE IT!!! Big Grin

Anyways (*still smiling* lol), it seems like I usually over pay for rare Favre inserts (1990's stuff mostly) and a lot of my more rare Packers stuff as well as 1/1's. But then again, I've gotten a lot of steals on some really sweet stuff, so I guess it kinda evens it out, lol

Btw....... Im still smiling!! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Messages In This Thread
RE: What card(s) have you bought knowing you paid too much? - by lambeau legend4 - 12-05-2011, 11:06 PM