`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS?

RE: WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS?
(12-11-2011, 03:03 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Mehmet Okur... beckett has 3 cards listed. I remember that guys last name, but don't ever remember him playing.. beckett lists the 02-03 you mentioned + parallel & 2004-05 E-XL ConnEXions Autographs #11 Mehmet Okur#{Hedo Turkoglu.

So far Okur is the first person found with the lowed number of different autos... excluding those players that never signed certified autos..

Really, you don't remember Memo Okur? Prior to his injury, which has caused him to play very little these past 2-3 seasons, he was a very nice player for the Jazz. I think even he was an All-Star one year. I always hoped my Knicks would acquire him somehow, I loved his game. Big man that could spread the floor, even has 3-pt. range and can bang. Then he got hurt and has pretty much been forgotten. Another good player from Turkey..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS? - by vgqv - 12-11-2011, 05:12 PM