`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! WE HAVE A PLAYOFF!!! CRABTREE VS. YOUNG VOTE NOW!!!
(11-03-2011, 11:53 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: This seems pretty definitive now. When does voting end on this team? Judging by your 'Playoff' post, it would end at 1:09 pm EDT on Friday.

PLZ don't take offense, I am only trying to help! The time periods are really confusing to many members and even if you did post the times IN the thread, some people don't read threads before they post. They read the title and then do a quick post. I am LOVING following this thread, but it is a bit annoying to not know exactly what is going on b/c of the random posts here.

I dont find it confusing at all. I actually like the "extended" time for people to post & vote. I dont have time to be on-line 25hrs a day 8days a week like some people. So what if the contest hangs around on 1 team for another 12-24hrs. Sometimes this thread fall to page 2 or 3 & people dont always see it right away, so NOT being so friggin anal on the time might actauly be a good thing!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATE!! - by Duchovny2 - 10-15-2011, 10:50 PM
RE: *UPDATE* - by Marinocollector - 10-30-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! WE HAVE A PLAYOFF!!! CRABTREE VS. YOUNG VOTE NOW!!! - by lambeau legend4 - 11-04-2011, 11:27 AM