`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets all welcome iconms to the club of misery !!

RE: Lets all welcome iconms to the club of misery !!
Well CONGRATULATIONS-Been married 32 years-Life, along with marriage has ups and downs. Just tough them out. You do not quit life when its hard so never give up on your marriage-it is always a work in progress. I could not and would not want a life without my best friend and soul mate wife. In my eyes she will ALWAYS be perfect for me. Always remember why you fell in love and marriage will be GREAT. You have to give and take both ways. Most importantly learn to swallow your pride and say you are sorry. Always remember your two different people but your one entity. Congratulations on your new and to come, blissful life. Marriage is a wonderful blessing. On a side note-notice most everyone complaining is married and staying that way, most be something wonderful in marriage!
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets all welcome iconms to the club of misery !! - by happy14027 - 09-01-2011, 01:43 PM