`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This question has always puzzled me......

RE: This question has always puzzled me......
Forgive me as I havent read every post but for me Im always on the fence. I truly cant decide who to keep and who to dump. Just too many emotions go into my collecting habits and sometimes I act irrationally.

One minute I hate Ted Ginn and the next I wish he was still a Phin. Then you have some horrible draft picks over the past 5 or 6 years that make me sad when I see their cards in my collection. Then when I see those same players in a good mood I say oh yeah I remember that play he made or how that player was a staple on my madden team. Again Im a very emotional guy when it comes to my team and the Bears as well. If the Phins lose Im in a bad mood until at least Wednesday depending on the type of loss.

Ive dumped all Patrick Turner and Pat White cards as they were nothing but a waste. However when you search for their cards they have some sick patches which makes me want to bite especially when the price is cheap.

When the whole Ricky Williams situation happened I was crushed. I was so mad at Ricky that I wished he would never play again. I told everyone I hated him and Im glad he was gone. I sold every card of him I had for probably 25% of what I spent on them. Then all of sudden Ricky was back. Well sort of...It took him awhile to get in playing shape. Skipping ahead...Time heals all wounds. I became a Ricky fan again and nothing can change it. For whatever reason Im intrigued by him and love watching him play. I will forever be a fan of Ricky and hope he stays a Phin forever.

I guess its just part of the fanatic in all of us.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
RE: This question has always puzzled me...... - by bakerman8419 - 08-04-2011, 04:26 AM