`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
(07-13-2011, 10:24 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Jason- I am speechless at your comments. WOW

Well, that's why the feedback system is divided up into those separate parts, not just one set of stars or ratings. I could ship to someone a little late because I put the wrong address, but I kept in touch with them, got them the right cards, shipped in the proper material, and maybe even made a payment. All of that should be reflected, and if they decide to ding me on shipping because it was late, then ONLY my shipping should take a hit. Yeah, it would affect my overall feedback, but when they look at the feedback breakdown, it'll be accurate and honest.
(07-13-2011, 10:27 PM)chaudhrysunny Wrote: How much longer do I wait until I just leave feedback? It's been a month or more by now.

Personally, from the time someone says they shipped, I give it two weeks and then send a message. If the communication isn't there, then I leave feedback. But it's honestly your preference.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy - by xstreaminsanity - 07-14-2011, 12:01 AM