`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
Quote:Arent they addictive? Man I want everything slabbed right now!...lol Now we are getting juicy with the scans. I like the Noah collection. I want more slabbed cards just dont know who I want, its too much to stick with the BIG names. I looked at Noahs too maybe I will pick one of his up. I dont mind the football scans. But football gets alot of attention on here anyways. Lets try to stick with the Bball over here please. Regardless those great looking cards thank you for sharing a fine collection. Keep it up and when those other ten come in please! please! Share with everyone. We'll be waiting.....

Extremely addictive! Ive been collecting Noah since day one and thankfully was able to snag that Exquisite patch auto when it was cheap. I'm trying to sell the BGS 9.5 2006-07 Finest X-fractor of Noah right now since I prefer the Gold. Also I'm expecting my BGS order to arrive around July 15 or so, 9 of the 10 are basketball so I'll be sure to post them.
[Image: Bannerfullwithspacefornewcards1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!! - by gizmoto1987 - 07-03-2011, 04:29 PM