`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BGS Group Submissions: Would you be interested if we could?

RE: BGS Group Submissions: Would you be interested if we could?
(06-15-2011, 05:02 PM)TangoVictorMike Wrote: I'd love to join, but i probably be able to send just a couple of cards, not 10

Yeah, I'm working on seeing who would be interested and if there's always enough to fill the 100 card quota, I might work it out to where there are just enough people to fill 100.
(06-15-2011, 04:08 PM)folkertino Wrote: I think I would be in for perhaps 1 or 2 months - but definitely not this month.
The downside for me is the tremendous cost for shipping, outbound and inbound. X-man, perhaps you can check what's the cheapest way to ship something from the States to Spain with tracking?

BTW, can anyone just briefly give me the advantages of grading, apart from slabbing? How does it affect the value of the card?

Value-wise, obviously depends on the card. When you get it slabbed, you are pretty guaranteed that the quality of the card is not going to change. So if you had a RC right now that is worth $20 and you slabbed it, when it becomes Vintage, Beckett may say the raw value is now $200. But your slabbed version might go for $400. I'm not saying it's always going to double, sometimes it might only get you book, but it lets people who might buy it know that it is almost 100% not a fake (saw a thread this morning of someone thinking there's fake BGS slabs out there), it was graded for quality by professionals, and that when you ship it, it's nice and secure. That's just my opinion.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: BGS Group Submissions: Would you be interested if we could? - by xstreaminsanity - 06-16-2011, 08:13 AM