`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~
AND here we are, nearly 8 days after my last post in this thread, and Beckett hasn't done A SINGLE THING!!! I have added many scans for cards, but none of them show up with a card in the DB. Some of those scans were added several WEEKS ago, but they still don't show up. On top of that, there are more cards in my "Recently Added" folder without BV's than there have EVER been since I joined Beckett. Did the whole company take a month off? Absolutely nothing is happening on this site. No updates, no BV's, no information of any kind is happening here. What the hell are we paying Beckett Media to do??? There are no BV's for any Panini "promo sets" for the past 2 years (Father's Day, National Convention, Black Friday, Instant, etc.) in ANY sport or multi-sport release. This site has really become completely irrelevant for PRICING and that's bad b/c it's the ONLY thing they are supposed to do! I am glad my TA OPG runs out soon. Once it runs out, I am probably done giving Beckett any more of my money! I am paying them for NO INFO!!! To add to that, they forced the "MDR" on everyone and that is completely inaccurate as well. If it was even slightly accurate, it would show the 1/1's that I bought last month off of ebay. Yet they show no activity for those cards/plates!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~ - by spazmatastic - 10-16-2017, 01:49 AM