`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which grading service is better for vintage football??? PSA or BGS???

RE: Which grading service is better for vintage football??? PSA or BGS???
Always an interesting thread and certainly not a new debate. I'm curious how many people buy a combination of graded cards or better yet...use a variety of grading services for whatever reason? I think most prefer a single service and stick with that service. For me it's Beckett, mostly because I do like the slabs and I don't send enough cards in to warrent paying the cost of joining PSA. However, my real preference is buying cards already graded....talk about a crap shoot, I feel that way everytime a buy an ungraded card. It does seem like PSA is more recognized for vintage cards which oddly enough is where my interest lies, but I didn't start out that way and had build a fairly large BGS collection prior to moving more towards Vintage....for me, I just didn't want to mix and match BGS/BVG with PSA or SGC.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which grading service is better for vintage football??? PSA or BGS??? - by dmasci - 08-10-2013, 07:56 AM