`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
*UPDATE - I later learned these were part of an 8 player team sheet. The full intact Giants sheet is shown on page 31. Full Jet and Jaguar team sheet are subsequently shown as well.

2001 Score Giants

This one is a mystery to me since I do not know where these came from - giveaways at a Meadowlands game perhaps?

The card on the right is of course the listed base card. You can see the obvious differences on the front and back, one being it is not numbered. These must have been distributed in perforated sheets. The Collins card is wider than a standard card too but that may be due to poor production.

I am not sure how many are in the set, but I would imagine it may be the entire Giants team featured in the Score set that year. A couple additional examples are on the bottom.
[Image: scan0010-4.jpg][Image: scan0011-3.jpg][Image: KGrHqFHJCcE8fZyqIBPJewDFMQ60_121.jpg][Image: KGrHqRkwE8NuvfT4BPJwmRZu7w60_121.jpg]
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 10-28-2012, 08:02 PM