`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is wrong with this site

RE: What the hell is wrong with this site
My baseball  2 yr subscription ends next month and I've been getting emails and calls from a certain Beckett rep to get my subscription renewed, and i was  thinking of trying two other sports subscriptions if it the cost was practical for me.. my experience with this rep has been totally a negative, didn't care for any of my comments about the isses we have with the organizer and  in my opinion didn't give a price that was practical for me and actually  offered a second price which was more per month than the first offer.totally makes me want to let my subscription run out, but i like that i can track most of my collection here..and I'm  pretty patient with all the glitches and issues that I've encountered, and I've enjoyed everyone I've interacted  with on here, Ive less than a month to decide to renew,  maybe just pay for the organizer and slowly put everything on an excel spreadsheet and then cancel later..comments welcomed..lol.sorry for the rant..lol..most I've posted at once..lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the hell is wrong with this site - by Dukester - 08-26-2022, 07:02 PM