`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Hear it for the Case Breakers

Let's Hear it for the Case Breakers
Thanks to the rise of case breaks and the ludicrous prices, we now see a price of $244.95 for Origins.

But I guess that people can always buy into case breaks - but this product brings caveat emptor to new levels for case breaks - looking at the checklist, and you see that 8 of the 32 teams (25%) have no autographs.  

So people buying into the random case break have a 25% chance of getting a team that have 0 chance of getting an autograph card - the primary hits from the product.  Some of the other teams have inserts or leftover RPS junk memorabilia cards - so I guess you get something.  

But I am guessing that if people are selling individual teams for their case break that the price of the Houston Texans will be quite low.

Also, fun note - MSRP for this product is $110 - and last year, I got an individual Origins patch autograph for $12.50.  So good luck with that a $250.

But I guess that when case breakers can actually get people to pay for a product where 25% of their customers are guaranteed to be shut out on the hits, used lottery tickets are starting to seem like a more finacially responsible purchase than football cards

Messages In This Thread
Let's Hear it for the Case Breakers - by ZSDOne - 10-02-2020, 03:36 PM