`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having problems with the ORG/OPG?

RE: Anyone else having problems with the ORG/OPG?
(03-11-2015, 11:09 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I was having a hard time getting the guy I talked to, to understand my problem. Now, I am getting messages from beckett, saying they miss me and want me back as well as an email saying beckett had canceled my automatic payments. Now it's saying OPG is $10 a month (instead of $9) but if I act by the 15th I can still get it for $9. I am not sure if I go ahead and add the subscription by the 15th if it is gonna charge me again for this month or if it will just start next month. I really don't want to call the customer service line and try and explain this to a guy over in India.

Ugh- I hear you. I just feel there are some fairly major issues on their IT side that they can't seem to overcome. I am currently on a 3 month OPG trial, and I have to say I much prefer it to squinting at the small type in the magazine I've been using... but they need to improve service dramatically.
Lakers / PC / For Trade:
http://goehring9.weebly.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else having problems with the ORG/OPG? - by mgoehring - 03-11-2015, 11:16 AM