`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I wouldn't give for a true auction site!

RE: What I wouldn't give for a true auction site!
I too miss the old auction days....I understand why so many sellers have moved to the BIN/BO for many of the reasons talked about on other threads but too many are just wasting time with their goofy high prices listed with the Buy It Now, and then they offer the Best Offer option because of their silly pricing. I get the concept of throwing it out there and someone uninformed my pay too much for it....but I doubt that happens too often.

I deal primarily in graded cards so very little guesswork to the condition right? I was looking at a card this morning that was $69.99 or best offer. That very card with the grade it had is listed in the price guide for $25. What are the chances of the seller getting anywhere near $69.99? Oh and this is for a card from the 1960s so not a new hot player....just an old graded card.

There are cards that are so overpriced that they have been sitting out there at the same price for years.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I wouldn't give for a true auction site! - by dmasci - 03-12-2015, 01:35 PM