`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What ELSE do you Collect (and possibly trade for) aside from Cards?

What ELSE do you Collect (and possibly trade for) aside from Cards?
So I was excited to day to get my Easton Press Ulysses by James Joyce, which is a book from one of two current series I purchase monthly from the Easton Press. One is "Great Books of the 20th Century", and the other is "Signed Modern Classics". I LOVE these leather-bound books, and thus far I have kept my 20th Century Books still sealed in the factory cellophane.

I also collect Morgan Silver Dollars graded EXACTLY MS-64, as I believe these are the lowest (and therefore most affordable) graded Mint-State Morgans that can still conceivably be considered "collectible" and maybe even "investment grade" condition.

I included a photo (one each) of some Easton Press/Franklin Library leather books, and one small box from my collection of MS-64 Morgans...

Anyways, I would love to hear of other diverse interests or passions in your collection, and maybe we could even open a cross-functional trade of some sort between members?

-DK

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
What ELSE do you Collect (and possibly trade for) aside from Cards? - by axlgast - 02-25-2015, 12:24 PM