`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Got a pretty decent scare from Upper Deck today ...

RE: Got a pretty decent scare from Upper Deck today ...
(01-17-2014, 01:34 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i would be anxious too. im sure it will arrive safe and sound, post scans of that bad boy when you get.

Funny thing is, I'm not even sure what I'm getting, because I requested a replacement after waiting like four months ... but shortly thereafter saw live ones on the bay of the one I was originally supposed to get ... and the update on the site doesn't mention if it was replaced with something else or not.

(That is one of the things I really like about Panini ... they actually tell you which card you're getting before you get it.)

But yeah, whatever I get, I'll be sure to post it, LOL.

I'm pretty excited ... I've had two other Jordan autos in my life (both pickups on the bay), and ended up selling both of them.

So this would be the first/only one that I am the "original owner" on!
(01-17-2014, 04:06 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: When I got my replacement for the Jordan home court auto, it was marked as fulfilled, and then the next day there was a fedex notice on my door. At first I had no clue it was from upper deck, until I got to fedex ad picked it up.

Weird.

Yeah, they're not too ambitious about "advance notice" or anything ... except the time last summer I bought a blaster of Goodwin Champions, and literally EVERY card in the box was damaged.

I sent them all back, and when they eventually sent out the replacements they sent me an email notification with a tracking number — AND I had to sign for them.

BUT, I guess a random blaster's worth of damaged Goodwin cards are MUCH more important than a Jordan auto, LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a pretty decent scare from Upper Deck today ... - by rjcj2017 - 01-17-2014, 07:33 PM