`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Update 2 blasters & 2 hangers

RE: 2013 Topps Update 2 blasters & 2 hangers
(10-15-2013, 12:08 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Picked up 2 update blasters & 2 update hangers. Figure it's gonna be a few days before my Jumbos arrive, so just like Josh Neifert said "just wanted to see what they looked like!"
[Image: null_zps1269a9a6.jpg]
[Image: null_zps32edabc8.jpg]
Nice cards! Lucked out and got 3 different Puig cards! The MVP patch cards are HOT!

While at target, picked up 2 Gypsy Queen hangers that were on sale for $6.17 ... Got nothing! Also picked up a 2013 Prizm and got a green Fearless Trout Prizm, which was a decent hit. The Red and blue Pulsar Prizms that come only in retail hangers are really nice! I'll post them when I get a chance.

I do too like the patches, a nice and rewarding small parallel compared to some of the other parallels in the product.

I had a newbie question, as mostly in the past year, I have ventured into certain retail blaster boxes (which for topps contained the special patches), but noticed people talking about rack and hanger packs and I was curious how to tell what all the "retail" versions are on the shelves at target/walmart are (besides blaster boxes) and what one expects to find in them versus another. Lets use 2013 update as an example for me to learn why I should be one over another or spread my purchasing across certain retail types?

Thanks for your insight,

Ed

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 Topps Update 2 blasters & 2 hangers - by elbsportscards - 10-18-2013, 02:50 PM