`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
OT: panini trying to force unwanted replacement....what should I do?
Question 
OT: panini trying to force unwanted replacement....what should I do?
Just a quick question, when crown royale came out last year I purchased a few boxes and pulled a alex smith pennant purple 1/1 auto but it was damaged. Sent card and the necessary crap from the box to panini and 3 months later they finally replayed. The said they could NOT send the same card again and told me they had a 1/1 Dan fouts limited monkiers au instead. My dilemma is that I wanted the smith because it was my only au of his I have so I asked for another another smith and was told they had none. I then proceeded to ask for either an A's or raiders players because I am a fan of both and was told NO again. They said all that they have for replacements are the cards they pull doing quality control breaks. My response was so how about something from the 2012 rookie class or a Kobe, kyrie or Anthony auto and their response was this. The only card we have for replacement for the smith is the fouts. kobe, kyrie and Anthony are all of higher value as is the fouts that we are offering. It's either the fouts or the DAMAGED smith back. What do you all think I should do? I feel they should be a little nicer to me because they cannot fix the problem with the card I sent. I'm not asking for a 1/1 of a luck or Griffin , just something I'd be happy with. Am I being unreasonable with my request, plmk what you think.
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Messages In This Thread
OT: panini trying to force unwanted replacement....what should I do? - by cybertrenz02 - 06-04-2013, 06:01 PM