`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tried one box of 2013 TriStar Hidden Treasures PLATINUM Autographed Baseballs

RE: I tried one box of 2013 TriStar Hidden Treasures PLATINUM Autographed Baseballs
(05-08-2013, 08:49 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I was just giving him the business, very jokingly since I know the guy pretty well, for not knowing the difference between an ONYX ball, which comes in a wood box and usually features prospects, and TRISTAR balls, which come in plastic bags inside of cardboard boxes and usually are REALLY bad. TriStar has a ....DIFFERENT!...... definition of the term "STAR" then others might define some of the players included.

Example. This product in particular includes such "STARS" as :

Randy Gumpert -(Win/Loss = 51-59) - Claim to fame is that he is the pitcher that Mickey Mantle hit his first Home Run off of.

Tracy Stallard - (Win/Loss = 30-57) - Most remembered as the pitcher Roger Maris hit his 61st(*) Home Run from in '61.

That all being said,this was all before I actually opened one of the balls and got the Marichal...As far as the price, the boxes sell for about $90, which is roughly about even money with what a Marichal auto balls seems to sell for on most respectable sites..

Yeah not a big fan of Tri Star mystery balls. But it would be safe to say this is a push. didn't win didn't lose so DRAW

Messages In This Thread
RE: I tried one box of 2013 TriStar Hidden Treasures PLATINUM Autographed Baseballs - by RobbinsDynasty - 05-08-2013, 08:57 AM