`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would some Jack@$$ do this???

RE: Why would some Jack@$$ do this???
(04-07-2013, 09:18 PM)forthebirds Wrote: I agree 100% with everyone who feel I jumped the gun, complained too soon, over-reacted, you name it. Call it heat of the moment I guess. I am typically a "cooler heads" type of guy so I am surprised even myself that I initiated the post.

That being said I have since dug deeper just to try put my initial instincts to rest and have found that the shipping address the buyer lists is a Bank, and the phone number belongs to someone with a completely different name in a different city. Also nobody by the buyers name lives in that city at all according to Zabasearch and Spokeo.

But I digress. Whether my suspicions turn out to be confirmed or not I agree that I posted this thread way too soon and apologize for wasting you guys' time. Hopefully this does not sway any of you from clicking on future posts from me because I still consider myself a novice in this overall hobby and value all of your input when I am in need of it.

[Image: undecided.gif]

Man, your a little paranoid over an $8 sale. Searching the internet to see if this guy exists and checking the mailing address and phone number and.....searching the city to see if anyone with his name even exists. Really? All I can say is take a deep breath and relax a little. Worst thing that could happen is he doesn't pay and you have to relist the pack or maybe just give a 2nd chance offer to the next guy who bid $8. No need to take things to such an extreme.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would some Jack@$$ do this??? - by briankort - 04-08-2013, 12:41 AM