`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :(

Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :(
If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all when it comes to the Heritage Blasters. Bought 2 more this morning ... not only was it disappointing because of the mediocre break, and duplicity of cards, but both boxes had virtually the same cards/collation as each other. I have triples and quadruples of certain SP high number cards and still missing about 60%. I guess I should stop buying for a while and just try and trade off my dupes to fill in. I'll probably list about 20 different SP high number cards within the next few days.
I've got 2 GQ hobby boxes on their way from Dave and Adam's ... I know I'll get at least a few autos from there.
Let's see ... if my bad luck streak continues, the autos will all be redemption cards!!! LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :( - by DrMitchJ - 04-03-2013, 02:14 PM