`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card

'13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card
In the words of the great Phil Rizzuto "Hooolly Cow!!!". This is the second thickest card I've seen. In short, went to the LCS here and busted a jumbo box of 2013. Now i'll be honest, I don't fancy Autos or Relics and I don't have a specific favorite player I follow. I like to bulid sets and am not afraid to trade away those for "base cards". But this card is just awesome. Check out the quick scan of the 3 notable "wins".

[Image: 13topps_zpsd86a04cf.jpg]

The Murphy is numbered 7 of 62. A Nice swtach of Rizzo. And Bamf. Eddie Murray. Look at that thing. It almost fits a 325 size holder hahaha. And yes, I touched it. I'll wash my right pinky finger next week. (i kid i kid).

Right now i'm looking to collect a couple of the inserts: the mini's, and the chasing the dreams for now. My AU I got I traded it away right then and there to a fella for his minis and more chasing the dreams (like the good ol days before this here on-line jive)

Calling cards: Lincecum, Teixeira, fielder, dickey and F. hernandez

Cut to the chase: Jeter, Lawrie, Clemente

The Greats: John Smoltz, Ted Williams

Chasing History: N. Ryan x 2, T. Sever x 2, Kemp, Rivera, Clemente, Longoria, Chipper, A-rod, Ripken Jr, Griffey Jr.

Emerald: J.Profar, T, Cingrani, A.J. Ramos, T. Skaggs, M. Reynolds, NL batting leaders, J. Weeks, cards game 5 WS, NL ERA leaders, C. Gonzalez, V. Padilla, R. Romero

Gold: E.jackson, M. Izturis, E.Chavez, A. Beltre, King Felix, J. niese

Minis and Chasing the dream i'm keeping for the set but i have a double of Harper for the dream

12 Million dollar chase cards

And one Spring Fever card you trade in at your LCS for a pack of these special packs between 2/20 and 2/27 of this year

I'll load all of these up sometime on the weekend and will mark most for trade aside from the minis and the dreams. I have a bunch of doubles and triple base cards so i'm hoping I have enough for the base set but I doubt it. Can't wait to start trading! Oh and yes.. I am listening to the soundtrack of "Field Of Dreams" while doing this. Wink

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Messages In This Thread
'13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card - by muz0 - 01-30-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: '13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card - by aprirr - 01-31-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: '13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card - by muz0 - 01-31-2013, 05:55 PM