`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BIG mailday, as in, didn't fit in the mailbox BIG!

BIG mailday, as in, didn't fit in the mailbox BIG!
First, a little back story. A small while back I pulled 2 ONYX redemptions for game used/worn memorabilia. Originally, the redemptions were for a Julio Morban Bat, and Logan Morrison batting gloves.
I sent the redemptions in just before Christmas, and waited. About a week later, I received an EMail from ONYX. Long story short, they were not going to be in possession of a Morban bat until spring training. However, if I didn't want to wait, I could CHOOSE from a list or alternatives. They even said since I was going to ask for an alternative, I could also switch out the Logan Morrison gloves as well.

I answered back about a week ago, and today I saw this on my porch:
[Image: 130110_0001.jpg]
[Image: 130110_0002.jpg]

I brought it inside, and after wrestling with it for a while, finally this was revealed:

[Image: 130110_0003.jpg]
[Image: 130110_0004.jpg]
[Image: 130110_0006.jpg]

Also turns out, the reason why the bat was so hard to retrieve was because these were also inside, my other redemption:

[Image: 130110_0007.jpg]
[Image: 130110_0008.jpg]
Miguel Sano 2012 Game-Used batting gloves

Opinions welcomed. Let me just say, I am really big on the fact ONYX contacted me directly and let me in on the replacement instead of the old " random like item of similar value" that other companies do..

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Messages In This Thread
BIG mailday, as in, didn't fit in the mailbox BIG! - by jaykayzee - 01-10-2013, 01:28 PM