`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My first super collecting adventure starts.....Now!

RE: My first super collecting adventure starts.....Now!
Biggest thing is to have fun, deep pockets and get a smartphone auction site app....gives you alerts whenever anything you set in a serach criteria becomes listed... I have bought cards that have been listed for less than a minute. But the best advice is keep a chunk of cash just in case something like a 1/1 auto pops up outta no-where ... which will happen a lot!

and dont get discouraged just keep going. I was doing Clyde Gates cards then he got cut then moved the Vontae Davis and he gets traded ....hmmmm so I decided not to focus on one player and focus on just phins and just buy / trade for the cards I like and make me happySmile

The biggest downfall to focusing on 1 player is what if that player becomes a bust or drops of the face of the earth... then your stuck with a bunch of crtap that will get NO - Where close to what ya paid out if ya ever have to sell. But as long as your collecting for the fun of collecting that shouldn't matter.

Good luck Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first super collecting adventure starts.....Now! - by phinzphan1372 - 01-04-2013, 03:11 PM