Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very disappointing Christmas box break...2012 ITG History of Hockey

Very disappointing Christmas box break...2012 ITG History of Hockey
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!!!
It's been quite some time since I've been on here but wanted to post a break that I had on Christmas Day. I always get a couple boxes of hockey wax to break for Christmas, usually it's SPA or SPGU. This year was the first time I've ever had a higher end product to bust. I opened my gift to see a box of 2012-13 Artifacts and a box of 2012-13 The History of Hockey(4 cards per box). This box was almost $300. I was so pumped figuring this was the time I was going to get a major card, man wasn't I disappointed. My first card was a Rick Martin auto buy back card. My second was a Rick Nash Signature series rookie card minus the signature...Fail. Third card was a Paul Maclean auto card, probably can get this card from any flea market for less then 5 bucks. Last card was a great moments in hockey history, ten point game by Darryl Sittler. 08/40 Silver. 2 colour patch. I cannot find the price on any of these cards in my Beckett, other than the Rick Nash- worth a whopping 6 bucks. I was very thankful for my gift but wished I had a better turnout from this product...will definitely not buy this product nor recommend it. Hoping for a better turnout from my Artifacts. Will break and scan pics in next few days. Stay tuned!!

Messages In This Thread
Very disappointing Christmas box break...2012 ITG History of Hockey - by darren47 - 12-26-2012, 11:24 PM