`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Redemption question - something isnt right here..

Panini Redemption question - something isnt right here..
:::UPDATE:::
Looks like this guy will be taking petersons place. On card auto, tri-color patch /99.
[Image: %24(KGrHqV,!q8FCcw,eQN,BQyn56hER!~~60_12.JPG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i filed a redemption for an adrian peterson auto last may. At the time i filed the redeption they said they had no autos available and i would have to wait.

I checked back every few months and got the same run around. Then i started to notice that the /5 version of my card had obviously shipped because it was on ebay. I contacted them and it was the same old excuses. They said they had enough autos to fill the /5's but not the 20's. They offered to send me a replacement but i declined as i really want a peterson auto for my pc.

Fast Forward to december and i realize that the /20 version of my card has obviously shipped and shipped long enough ago that people have had time to have it graded yet i still have nothing. I called panini and they cant tell me why my card never shipped and "cant find any of them".

What the hell is going on here? Anyone ever have this happen? I have never really had any redemption issues but this is ridiculous.

This is the card in question...
[Image: %24T2eC16J,!)kE9s4Z-49wBQy9oMIn9g~~60_57.JPG]
also the card pictured above is 18/20 so they obviously shipped atleast 18 of them out.
i see you looking but no replies.. :/
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Messages In This Thread
Panini Redemption question - something isnt right here.. - by a2coupe2a - 12-19-2012, 08:16 AM